If this is your fiscal year end, it's time to take stock, see where you stand and decide where you're going.
This Year End Checklist will guide you through the process of:
- 1) Getting your financial books in order;
- 2) Determining your financial position;
- 3) Planning for the coming year; and
- 4) Getting your tax documents prepared.
More on Preparing for the New Year
- Make Your Year End Review a Morale Booster
- How to Find a Good Accountant
- 3 Ratios: A Health Checkup for Your Business
Image (c ) Trinette Reed / Getty Images