Here's a way your small business can cut the costs of hiring new employees and give young people some work experience - Canada Summer Jobs "provides funding for not-for-profit organizations, public-sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer employees to create summer job opportunities for students between the ages of 15 and 30."
- The application deadline is February 28th.
- The program focuses on jobs that support local priorities; you can see the list of local priorities on the Service Canada website.
- These are intended to be summer jobs; the earliest project start date is May 6, 2013 and the latest project end date is August 31, 2013.
Read more about Canada Summer Jobs 2013 on the Service Canada website.
More Canadian Programs to Help Small Business
- Small Business Internship Program
- CYBF Newcomer Entrepreneur Program
- NRC Industrial Research Assistance Program
Image (c) Mash / Getty Images