What type of Christmas cards should you send? What should you write inside the card? What's the proper way to address your business Christmas cards?
Business Christmas Card Dos and Don'ts answers all these questions.
And what's the deadline for having Christmas cards done and in the mail? For cards that are being sent nationally, December 17th, according to Canada Post. See Holiday Mail Inside Canada Deadlines for other dates.
More about Christmas Cards: Business Christmas Cards Are Good Business - Tips for sending business Christmas cards from Mark McGregor.
Read More About Preparing Your Business for Christmas
- Company Christmas Party Ideas
- Create Your Own Christmas Window Display
- Increase Christmas Sales by Gifting Your Customers
- Explode Your Sales With an Internet Marketing Campaign
- 11 Ways to Sell Online Well and Cash in on the Holiday Sales Boom
- 10 Ways to Increase Your eBay Holiday Sales
Image courtesy tanakawho