Way # 1: Speed up your cash flow. Shortening your cash flow conversion period is one of the quickest and easiest things a business can do to improve its cash flow.
Instead of billing only at the end of the month no matter when the work was done, change your billing practices so that you bill immediately after the work is completed. The quicker you bill, the quicker your chances of getting paid.
For more on what you can do to get your cash flow moving more reliably, read 5 Quick Ways to Improve Your Cash Flow.
More on Cash Flow Management
- What Is Cash Flow Management?
- 5 Quick Ways to Improve Your Cash Flow
- How to Do Cash Flow Projections
- Close the Cash Flow Gap
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Cash Flow
- 7 Ways to Make Sure You Get Paid
Image (c) Richard Drury / Getty Images