Looking to hire extra help for the holiday season?
Unfortunately, you can't just shake someone's hand and have them start punching the time clock if you want to hire someone in this country. There are numbers. And forms. And paperwork.
And of course, with employees, come tax responsibilities. My Guide to Canadian Payroll Deductions explains what forms have to be filed when.
Read More About Hiring & Retaining Employees
- How to Hire Employees in Canada
- 7 Ways to Make Employee Recruitment Easier
- 10 Tips for Attracting Employees
- 10 Employee Perks Your Small Business Can Afford
- Top Ten Ways to Retain Your Great Employees (About.com Human Resources)
Image (c) Mash / Getty Images