So what's holding you back?
Is it doubt about your own abilities, or lack of knowledge about what running a business entails?
Or are you worried that you're not enough of an entrepreneur?
Thinking of Starting a Small Business? will tell you what kinds of abilities and knowledge you need to start a small business, and help you figure out whether or not starting a small business is right for you.
Then learn more about what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur with the Are You Ready to Start a Business? Quiz.
Or are you afraid to take the plunge into entrepreneurship? If fear of failure is preventing you from starting a small business of your own, Don't Let Fear of Failure Stop You From Starting a Small Business explains how to get your fear under control so you can move forward and do what you want to do.
Starting your own business can be the most satisfying, exhilarating experience of your life, so if you want to do it, you should. Steps to Starting a Business will show you exactly what you have to do to get your own business up and running.
And if you're looking for advice on how to make the starting a business process as soon as possible, don't miss these collections of advice from About.com readers:
- What One Piece of Advice Would You Give Anyone Starting a Business?
- What Are the Most Common Business Startup Mistakes?
Learn More About Starting a Small Business
- Thinking of Starting a Small Business?
- 6 Traits You Need to Be Self-Employed
- What Type of Business Should You Start?
- The Two Paths to Starting a Business
- Top 10 Tips for Starting a Business That Will Succeed
- How to Start a Home-Based Business
- 5 Resources You Need to Succeed
- 8 Things Every Startup Needs to Know
- The Steps to Starting a Business in Canada
- How to Put Off Your Excuses and Start Your Own Business
Image (c) Jetta Productions / Getty Images