Are you familiar with Dragons' Den, the CBC show where entrepreneurs get to pitch their business idea to a panel of experienced business people and maybe walk away with the cash and advice to make their dreams happen?Right now the CBC is putting together another season and looking for entrepreneurs from across Canada to be on the show. Dragons' Den tour schedule) or apply online.
Participants of all ages are encouraged to apply; the producers have a special interest in "young entrepreneurs who think they have what it takes to seal a deal with the country's most renowned business tycoons".
No matter what your age, though, you need to be prepared to pitch your idea in under five minutes.
Read About Developing Winning Ideas
- 7 Sources of Business Ideas - Learn how to spot original business ideas and develop your own.
- Lessons on Turning a New Invention Idea Into Money - About.com Inventors Guide Mary Bellis leads you through the process.
Explore Business Ideas
- The Best Business Opportunities 2014
- Top 10 Home Business Opportunities
- 7 Inexpensive Business Ideas
- Business Ideas Based on Baby Boomer Trends
- The Best Green Business Ideas
- 18 Pet Business Ideas
- Best Small Business Ideas for Businesses That Will Prosper in Tough Times
- The 10 Best Small Business Ideas for Students
- 12 Wacky But Successful Business Ideas
Image (c) Getty Images