Investment Tax Credits cut down on the amount of tax that Canadian corporations or individual business owners have to pay and in some cases, also provide refunds for some expenditures.
This article explains what federal Investment Tax Credits are available and outlines how to claim these tax credits.
Note that investment tax credits aren't just for corporations; sole proprietorships and partnerships can get them too!
More Income Tax Help
- Canadian Income Tax Due Dates
- How Long Does a Tax Refund Take?
- Canadian Income Tax and Your Small Business
- Business Expenses Index for Canadian Businesses
- Canadian Income Tax FAQs for Small Businesses
- How to Complete the T1 Canadian Income Tax Form as a Business
- How to Calculate Capital Cost Allowance
- Guide to Income Tax for Canadian Corporations
- Investment Tax Credits for Canadian Small Businesses
- Top Canadian Tax Software Programs
Image (c) Ryan McVay / Getty Images