Small Business Success Course
You are the most important ingredient of your small business's success. Invest in yourself by taking the Small Business Success course and increase your business success.
This free business course focuses on:
- helping you free up more time to do the things you enjoy by becoming more organized;
- techniques to relax and rejuvenate so you have more energy to tackle your many tasks;
- learning how to market your business more effectively by marketing yourself.
Build Success Week By Week
The Small Business Success course is designed with the busy business person in mind.
Each week, you'll be presented with a short "lesson" explaining what success strategy we're focusing on that week, with a single success assignment for you to work on that week.
Your weekly success strategy will include related resources if you wish to read more about the strategy being worked on that week.
There are a few things you should be aware of before you sign up for this class:
- Enter your email address carefully. If you make a mistake, I'll get a "bounced" email, and I will have no way to let you know.
- Due to the amount of email I receive, I cannot personally reply to "anti-spam" measures you or your ISP may use. So if you're using something that blocks email until a "real person" sends it, you'll need to turn it off to receive the class, OR include email@example.com in your "approved" email list.
- Likewise, if you want to move ahead, click on the "Missed Lessons" link at the bottom of each lesson, and select the lesson(s) that you want mailed immediately.
This is a 10 week class. You will receive the first lesson as soon as you sign up, and a new lesson each week. Why not sign up now and start increasing your business success?
Is your email box being filtered for spam? Don't let your newsletters end up in the trash. To ensure that you receive your mailings, please configure your spam filters to bypass any messages with a from address that ends in "about.com" (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org). For more detailed information, please see our Email GuideSite.