By end of 2014 Vision
- By the end of 2014 I will improve my livelihood and improve lives.
- —Guest Sharon
- To be a Market Leader in All Business Vertical with supreme standard of quality and customer satisfaction.
- —Guest sanjay
- MRM Soaping’s five year vision is to not only master the craft of making soaps but to share it by donating soaps to the needy, homeless and volunteering at various venues teaching young girls and boys how to make soap.
- —Guest Melody
- Driving effective business process through cost-effective ICT systems to deliver quality of service to customers and other stakeholders.
- —Guest Mark Abuabu-Dadzie
Vision Statement of Grace2Excel eduServe
- In the process of striving to educate ALL people especially students to achieve their full potential and realize their dreams, Grace2Excel eduServe will become the best inviting blog among others by providing clear, concise and memorable client-based information for the purpose of
making educative process easier so that people throughout the world can improve their educational skills.
- —Guest Olubamiro Olajide D.
- Five years fro now Second Energy company will be number one and the top solar and energy saver business provider in Jordan and the Middle East and be a known and a famous name to all people, young and old, small businesses and big companies, by consistently providing the best energy saver systems that are reliable, affordable, efficient and maintain credible services and honor our system guarantees to ensure customer satisfaction in all of our branches in Jordan and abroad.
- —Guest Darwish Zaza
Indian Food Corporation Ltd 2020
- By next 2 years I'll be present all over Odisha & in 5 years all over India. By 2010 I'll enter into international markets with my product range of FMCG.
A most enlighting vision statement
- Five years from today, the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel will be the most excellent hotel for the elderly in India by creating the very best unique experience in elderly care giving with genius facilities and utmost satisfaction achieved assuring the elderly a progressive and healthy rest of their lives.
- —Guest Young Wasim
My Business Vision
- in ten years the name of my business will change from Angel's fast food and take away cafe to Angel's restaurant.
- —Guest Angel
My Vision Statement
To share our gift and change the world one person at a time.
- To be the leading importer of quality children wear in Uganda.
- —Guest chrissabell
Vision of Hope
- To keep families and individuals united and strong as they progress to overcome their challenges and see the seed of hope blossom into a new beginning tomorrow.
- —Guest Trina Logan
Our Vision Is...
- to be a global authority that empowers and equips young creative minds with all the requirements to become unlimited leaders & people of all round success.
- —Guest Creative Achievement Network
Stop Parental Alienation Abuse
- In next 5 years, I plan to get a law passed to stop parental alienation abuse!
- —Guest Brenda Benoit-Adkins
- In the next 5 years opening 2 new medical stores and 1 nursing home.
- —Guest sanjay r raorane