Being a successful entrepreneur means having a particular collection of personality traits and skills that let you see business opportunities
that others don’t and figure out how to bring them to fruition. What do you think are the most important characteristics of an entrepreneur and why? Share Your Thoughts
as an entrepreneur...
- A goal is a dream, think creatively.
I'll say most important characteristics are:
think like a leader, creatively, work habit, attitudes.
- —Guest yiuman
GREAT DETERMINATION TO SUCCEED
- A successful entrepreneur should be strongly willed and pursue his vision tenaciously.
Entrepreneurs Needs Patience
- An entrepreneur should be someone who is not shaken by any negative result despite the advice from friends to change to another sector of their choice.
- —Guest KIWANYIZI INNOCENT
The Most Important Characteristics
- An entrepreneur...Envisions a need (human or other) and takes decisive action (in a businesslike manner and setting) to fill that need.
- —Guest Leo Mitchell
- An entrepreneur is one who looks at the existing problems and comes up with a solution which makes business sense.
- —Guest b r venkatesh
Forex coach, trader . investor
- My personal thought for being a Entrepreneur is one with true sincerity, honesty, integrity, capacity, one able to deliver anytime, any place, anywhere and able to share the knowledge power with the right mind. Of course all these must come with the right inner being...
- —Guest Dan Tan
- An entrepreneur must be ready to take an active role to oversee/supervise the business venture.
- —Guest Gichuki
What an Entrepreneur Needs
- The first thing that the entrepreneur needs is a dream.
I have mine but haven't started my small business yet. I will do it soon :)
- —Guest IGZ
Understanding Human psychology
- Human psychology is one of the best way to understand Human demand. It helps someone to become a good Entrepreneur.
- —Guest www.marketing-utopia.tk
- I believe that "love is inventive to infinity." An innovative idea can come from caring about others. If you can deeply care about others, you will be more likely to come up with effective products and efficient services for customers while sustaining strong human capital. I personally think that entrepreneurs should not chase money or honor, but they should chase love. It can be a key to every door.
- —Guest Won Bae
An Entrepreneur Understands
- An entrepreneur simply is the one who understands his business and stakeholders and can work according to the situation not just following the certain theoretical/standard rules.....
- —Guest sagun
What an Entrepreneur Needs
- HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN IDEA DEVELOPMENT. AND NEVER FEAR OF FAILURE. GREAT ACHIEVERS ARE GREAT RISK TAKERS.
- —Guest STEWART MUMA
Vision, Tenacity & great sense of humor
- Being a new entrepreneur myself, I've found that you need to "keep your eye on the prize" so to speak, never give up on your dream and always be able to find the humor in all situations :)
Think Differently and Do New Things
- An entrepreneur needs to think differently about achieving results and execute things differently. Innovation is one prime criterion of an Entrepreneur. That way new value segments can be opened with immediate results.
- —Guest Dibyendu Bagchi
A Journey to a Successful Enterpreneur
- The two main ingredients to be an entrepreneur are to believe in your idea and to be a risk taker and for a successful entrepreneur, the main ingredient is persistence.
- —Guest Riddhi Kackar