From the article: Thinking of Starting a Small Business?
Being a successful entrepreneur means having a particular collection of personality traits and skills that let you see business opportunities that others don’t and figure out how to bring them to fruition. What do you think are the most important characteristics of an entrepreneur and why? Share Your Thoughts
How to make it happen
- An entrepreneur is someone who sees an opportunity that others don't, and takes action by planning the business, then doing his market research to give a better idea about the success of the business, then with confidence implementing his idea, and then watching it grow profitably.
- —Guest marcelina
An entrepreneur should be always focused
- Time management is one of the very important keys to succeed for a entrepreneur. Always being focused is as well important with trying to be a mind reader to understand what exactly the customer needs.
- —Guest Yogendra gite
Entrepreneurs Need Sagacity
- Looking at a goal as but just the start point to the journey.
- —Guest Ogwayi S
Learn to Grow...
- An entrepreneur thrives on nothing else but the desire to be successful; you have to believe to achieve.
- —Guest siaosi
Characteristics of an entepreneur
- An entrepreneur must be aggressive. He must have aggression to get things done, unlike procrastination.
- —Guest newton.sigu
GREAT DETERMINATION TO SUCCEED
- A successful entrepreneur should be strongly willed and pursue his vision tenaciously.
Entrepreneurs Needs Patience
- An entrepreneur should be someone who is not shaken by any negative result despite the advice from friends to change to another sector of their choice.
- —Guest KIWANYIZI INNOCENT
The Most Important Characteristics
- An entrepreneur...Envisions a need (human or other) and takes decisive action (in a businesslike manner and setting) to fill that need.
- —Guest Leo Mitchell
- An entrepreneur is one who looks at the existing problems and comes up with a solution which makes business sense.
- —Guest b r venkatesh
Forex coach, trader . investor
- My personal thought for being a Entrepreneur is one with true sincerity, honesty, integrity, capacity, one able to deliver anytime, any place, anywhere and able to share the knowledge power with the right mind. Of course all these must come with the right inner being...
- —Guest Dan Tan
- An entrepreneur must be ready to take an active role to oversee/supervise the business venture.
- —Guest Gichuki
What an Entrepreneur Needs
- The first thing that the entrepreneur needs is a dream. I have mine but haven't started my small business yet. I will do it soon :)
- —Guest IGZ
Understanding Human psychology
- Human psychology is one of the best way to understand Human demand. It helps someone to become a good Entrepreneur.
- —Guest www.marketing-utopia.tk
- I believe that "love is inventive to infinity." An innovative idea can come from caring about others. If you can deeply care about others, you will be more likely to come up with effective products and efficient services for customers while sustaining strong human capital. I personally think that entrepreneurs should not chase money or honor, but they should chase love. It can be a key to every door.
- —Guest Won Bae
An Entrepreneur Understands
- An entrepreneur simply is the one who understands his business and stakeholders and can work according to the situation not just following the certain theoretical/standard rules.....
- —Guest sagun
1-15 of 39Next