From the article: 10 Goal Setting Tips
Setting goals is easy but achieving them can be hard. Life interferes. And while we may really want to accomplish our goal when we set it, it can be difficult to stay focused and keep working to a goal’s completion. One thing you can do to increase the chances of achieving your goals is to write them down. Share your examples of goals here. Share Your Goals
To do something
- I am trying to set my goal to memorize the holy Quran and be a poet plus to star in my study project.
- —Guest Saly
- My goal for this year is to educate myself and my children - every day something new.
- —Guest Leonie
- My goal is to start and finish every task i commit myself to do and on time.
- —Guest Ed
My career growth
- I would like to be a Technical Analyst in my future employer.
Better my life
- My goal is to further my education and start writing my business plan.
- —Guest Marian O
- I will produce P5M closed sales in a month. I will faithfully and consistently monitor/teach my child for this school year so that we could jump to mainstreaming class by the next school year.
- —Guest allen
- I am ready to start my own business but I am afraid of financial instability .. So I am setting the date for my first advertisment for August 15th ... I have to just go for it.
- —Guest Helen Ireland
- My goal is to turn my grocery into a supermarket store.
- —Guest Alice
- I've longed to start a business in accounting and/or property management. I will start by networking with others that have similar interest.
- —Guest Jannie
Develop Workshop Materials
- I will prepare workshop materials (instructor & learner) for two workshops I want to market for my business, and have them in draft form by Dec 21.
- —Guest Karen C.
- I want to start my business that has long been a dream -even though registered before the end of this 2011. Overcoming all excuses and delays,but actually beginning the office and business relationships.
- —Guest Shola
- I would like to be a Microsoft certified professional.
- —Guest Viddi
- Okay, Susan, if I write this goal down, it will increase my chances of accomplishing it. With this in mind, I will complete the writing of two books this year - one is already well under way. Thanks!
- —Susan H.
Reward myself for hitting a goal
- Over the last couple of years I've been working hard and sticking pretty close to my quarterly and annual plans but it often seemed like I was spinning my wheels. If you have a small staff or staff of one, you don't get a lot of feedback other than your balance sheet. So, earlier this month I made a list of what I accomplished this year, including new clients, acquiring new skills, etc. and it felt good! The list was longer than I realized. Now I've decided to give myself a holiday bonus. :-)
- —Guest Kat
- My goal is to find a fun winter activity this year that will help keep me in shape until spring comes. The rest of the year, I bike and kayak, but those activities are put on hold December-April where I live (New England). I've looked into indoor tennis, but scheduling a court is too big a hassle; so I'm still looking for solution.
- —Guest David Beaulieu
1-15 of 19Next