What small business isn't looking for free marketing ideas or at least marketing ideas that are inexpensive that they can use to get the word out about their products and services? Small businesses often have correspondingly small marketing budgets that get stretched pretty thin over the course of a year. What inexpensive and free marketing ideas do you recommend?
Online adverting with radio promo
- I have recently come to know of www.YouSaveHere.ca which is Canada’s newest online market place to advertise businesses from any categories. They are very reasonably priced and by advertising with them, they will also give you a whole day of intro on the local radio station where they are doing their advertising for free! If you own a small or medium sized business in Canada, you need to be on their site.
- You can promote your business for free at http://www.BiznessQuest.com. With an account, you can add your company profile, coupons and upcoming events.
- —Guest April
Free business promotion tool
- www.Fastbin.com helps your company receive quality exposure to millions of web visitors by allowing you to post quick how-to or informational articles. Fastbin not only displays the articles for all to see, but attaches your logo, a description of your services and your contact information as a letterhead to that article.
Better yet, Fastbin works to index all articles in search engines, so the next time someone searches Google or another search engine for information in your industry, they may not only find your article but the means to contact you for further products or services.
Visit the site and write about what you know, whether it be industry tips or a quick how-to article and encourage your friends to do the same. Any business can benefit and it's completely free for everyone involved.
- —Guest Boans
- Technology is sweeping the world, by the end of 2011 half of Americans will own a smartphone. With mobile marketing you can send a SMS text message with your promo, special, or event. Over 97% of text messages are read. Text your audience 24/7 directly and individually! There's no better way to get your message across. BE WHERE YOUR AUDIENCE EYES ARE, on their phone! Create apps and mobile website systems! Contact The BOA Agency for more information 813 684 0011, visit www.theboaagency.com. They provide different and highly effective ways of getting you real time exposure!
- —Guest Bryan
- Email your prospect about your service. You can include your business card, leaflet and/or other tools that relate to your business...
- —Guest nyny love
Improve Customer Relations
- Improving your customer relations has advantages like getting feedback and patronage by the consumer.
- —Guest dudoh
Free Business ads by Hubzi.com
- Hubzi.com provides a platform where businesses, vendors, freelancers, subject matter experts and service providers can offer and promote their services for Free. Using Hubzi.com, service providers can create Marketing Profiles and associate those profiles with different service categories. These Profiles will summarize many pages of a business's website into a small, searchable and informative briefing and can be easily shared on favorite social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
You can also post ads and classifieds style listings about your services, products and promotions on the website in order to gain more exposure with potential clients. Remember that all classifieds and business ads are Free of charge, so you have nothing to lose.
Use Brandable Ebooks To Promote Business
- Using brandable e-books that provide a resource that readers want to share is the very best way to get the world out. Books such as "101 Real-World Ways To Make Money" is the most viral brandable ebook available.
- —Guest Jason Cook
Professors as Salesforce
- We recently launched gleeditions.com, a website that sells our innovative, online annotated editions of Shakespeare and Twain. Because we are such a new and unique product whose target audience is college students--especially English majors--we are enlisting college professors to help. We are offering free access to our titles when professors assign our e-texts for their classes, as well as a rewards program to increase incentive. We are an affordable, green, and dynamic alternative to traditional texts and so much more than an e-book that we had to market ourselves in a bold, new way. If you're an educator, look us up for your free access, and others, try this approach! www.gleeditions.com
- You'd be surprised how cheaply you can purchase a radio personality endorsement from a trust name like Bill Handel or Sean Hannity. Dan Granger with Clear Channel at www.talkradiospecialist.com offers some fairly inexpensive but very effective tactics. Because it's radio it's A LOT cheaper than you'd think.
- Kijiji.com is a fantastic and very well used website that I use for FREE advertising. In fact, most of my bookings have come from people seeing my company/services advertised on kijiji!
- —Guest Rocklin Parties
Inexpensive and Free Marketing Idea
- Make use of all the contacts on your phone, your friends on blogs and also friends on your social network site (e.g. Facebook).
Multi-Use Website Gives Free Marketing
- I'm a college teacher, but I also run a therapeutic ranch (www.flipflopranch.com). I used my ranch website for my college classes as well because...well, I'm a cheapskate and I didn't want to pay for a second website. However, all my students got to see my ranch therapy business site and have told everyone about it. I've gotten a few referrals from this. Sometimes it pays to be a cheapskate! lol!
- —Guest Serina81
Referrals Best Free Marketing
- As a business man, you have to satisfy your customer. Then you can get leads/referrals from the same customer and can improve your business. If you take the example of a barber/hair stylist, he gives his services until you are satisfied, gives respect to you and wishes you well while coming and leaving the place. After two visits he asks for referrals. So to improve your business without advertisement or spending money. referrals is the best way. So use referrals and be successful in your business.
- —Guest Vijay Rudra
Word of Mouth
- Due to intense competition it has become difficult for companies to sustain their market share until and unless they come up with some Innovative Marketing Tactics.
Most companies are making efforts to enhance the quality of their products continuously in order to satisfy their customers.
Customer satisfaction should be the motto of every business. If the customer is satisfied with the product or service he used, he will tell his experience to ten prospective users. If he is not satisfied with the product or service, then he will tell 100 users about his experience.
Word of mouth has great influence on people. Hence companies should make efforts to generate positive response.
- —Guest Syed Firasath Ahmed