1. Money
Susan Ward

Haven't Filed Your Income Tax Yet? You Still Can

By May 9, 2013

Follow me on:

April 30th is not the deadline for filing your 2012 T1 income tax return if you or your spouse (or common-law partner) are self-employed - you have until June 15th.

How to maximize your Canadian business income tax deductions.

The catch, though, is that the deadline to pay what you owe for the 2012 tax year was April 30th.

So if you know or suspect that you will have a balance owing when you file your income tax, you'll want to make a payment to the Canada Revenue Agency as soon as possible.

Here are all the different ways you can pay (Canada Revenue Agency).

Learn More About Canadian Income Tax

Image (c) Ryan McVay / Getty Images

Connect With Susan:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | Free Newsletters
No comments yet. Leave a Comment
Leave a Comment

Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.