Even if you don't do your own income tax, tax software is a useful tax planning tool. And if you do do-it-yourself, you can't beat the convenience of Netfiling your tax return.
Top Canadian Tax Software presents what I think are the best Canadian tax software programs around.
But what do you think? Write your review of Canadian tax software here and let the rest of us know whether your experience using tax software was good, bad or indifferent.
Read More About Canadian Income Tax
- Canadian Income Tax Due Dates
- How Long Does a Tax Refund Take?
- Canadian Income Tax and Your Small Business
- Business Expenses Index for Canadian Businesses
- Canadian Income Tax FAQs for Small Businesses
- How to Complete the T1 Canadian Income Tax Form as a Business
- How to Calculate Capital Cost Allowance
- Guide to Income Tax for Canadian Corporations
- Investment Tax Credits for Canadian Small Businesses
- Top Canadian Tax Software Programs
Image (c) Intuit Canada